Research Associate (Job code: ECR-010)
Location: Branford, CT
The successful candidate will play a hands-on role in the company’s use of a wide variety of molecular biology and protein purification techniques in support of various research and production projects. He or she will partner closely with other team members within the group assisting with research and/or development on company projects. Make observations, analyze data, and interpret results with full supervision.
• Execute experiments under full direction of the supervisor.
• Work as part of the team to implement experimental plans.
• Thorough documentation of the work, contribute to data analysis and interpretation of results.
• Help to assess information to ensure data quality and completeness of results.
• Ability to communicate results to supervisor and peers.
• Strong organization skills, able to handle multitasks with help from team members.
• Assist with regularly assigned laboratory maintenance duties.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience in biology or a related field with 0-3 years of relevant laboratory experience in an academic or industrial setting
• Good knowledge of standard molecular biology/cell biology/biochemistry protocols.
• General understanding of scientific principles.
• General laboratory skills required.
• Detail-oriented, organized, ability to implement protocols and maintenance of a detailed lab notebook.
• United States (Required)
Enrich Therapeutics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.