Research Scientist (Job code: ECR-001)
Location: Groton, CT
Designs, implements, and executes scientific research and development projects in collaboration with a larger research team. Responsible for the design and development of new methods and technologies for project advancement. Makes detailed observations, analyzes data, interprets results, writes reports, and presents results and project assessments to Senior Mgmt.
• Work independently to accomplish goals within target timeframes.
• Investigate, design, and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
• Perform data analysis, interpret results, write reports, and present results and project assessments to Senior Management.
• Provide scientific guidance and training to more junior staff. May directly supervise one or more members of R&D group.
• Interface with various departments and serve as an internal consultant.
• Contribute to scientific literature and conferences.
• Identify critical factors and steps in the research project that impact the overall success of the project.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of implementing complex protocols and keeping good notes in a lab notebook.
• Flexible with work schedule to meet critical project deadlines.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
• Ph.D., or Master’s degree with equivalent experience in molecular biology, cell biology, or related field, with 1-3 years of relevant industry or post-doctoral experience in a laboratory setting.
• Expertise in standard molecular biology/nucleic acid-based and protein-based protocols.
• Skilled in assay design and project troubleshooting.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Advanced laboratory skills.
• United States (Required)
Enrich Therapeutics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.