Research Scientist (Job code: ECR-012)
Location: Branford, CT
The R&D team is seeking a driven scientist with a strong background in immunology and cancer biology. Designs, implements, and executes scientific research and development projects in collaboration with a larger research team. Responsible for the design and development of new methods and technologies for project advancement. Makes detailed observations, analyzes data, interprets results, writes reports, and presents results and project assessments to Senior Mgmt.
• Work independently to accomplish goals within critical timelines.
• Investigate, design, and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
• Perform data analysis, interpret results, write reports, and present results and project assessments to Senior Management.
• Provide scientific guidance and training to more junior staff. May directly supervise one or more members of R&D group.
• Interface with various departments as well as external collaborators.
• Contribute to scientific literature and conferences.
• Identify critical factors and steps in the research project that impact the overall success of the project.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of implementing complex protocols and keeping good notes in a lab notebook.
• Flexible with work schedule to meet critical project deadlines.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
• Ph.D. degree with equivalent experience in immunology, cell or cancer biology, molecular biology, or related field, with 0-2 years of relevant industry or post-doctoral experience in a laboratory setting.
• Expertise in cell culture and/or tissue culture is highly desired.
• Prior extensive assay design and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• United States (Required)
Enrich Therapeutics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.