Senior Research Associate (Job code: ECR-006)
Location: Branford, CT
The successful candidate will play a hands-on role in the company’s use of a wide variety of immunology, molecular biology, cell biology techniques in support of various research and production projects. This position will partner closely with other team members within the group assisting multiple R&D projects, plan and execute on a broad range of cell-based assays for application development of Enrich technology. Make observations, analyze data, and interpret results with minimal supervision.
• Plan and execute experiments under the direction of the supervisor.
• Work as part of the team to implement experimental plans.
• Thorough documentation of the work, contributes to data analysis and interpretation of results.
• Help to assess information to ensure data quality and completeness of results.
• Ability to communicate results to supervisor and peers.
• Strong organizational skills, able to handle multitasks with help from team members.
• Assist with regularly assigned laboratory maintenance duties.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience in biology or a related field with 4-6 years of relevant laboratory experience with in vitro assay development using primary immune cells.
• Solid knowledge of standard immunology, molecular biology, cell biology protocols.
• General understanding of scientific principles, experience with T-cell product generation and CAR-T biology preferred.
• General laboratory as well as strong cell culture skills required.
• Detail-oriented, organized, ability to implement protocols and maintenance of a detailed lab notebook.
• United States (Required)
Enrich Therapeutics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.