Senior Research Scientist (Job code: ECR-011)
Location: Branford, CT
The R&D team is seeking a driven scientific lead with a strong background in immunology and cancer biology. Designs, implements, and executes scientific research and development projects in collaboration with a large research team. Responsible for the design and development of new methods and technologies for project advancement. Makes detailed observations, analyzes data, interprets results, writes reports, and presents results and project assessments to Senior Mgmt.
• Lead R&D projects independently to accomplish goals within critical timeframes.
• Investigate, design, and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
• Perform data analysis, interpret results, write reports, and present results and project assessments to Senior Management.
• Provide scientific guidance and training to R&D staff. Directly supervise one or more members of the R&D group.
• Collaborate with other functional groups, interface with various external collaborators, and serve as a key scientific go-to person.
• Identify critical factors and steps in the research project that impact the overall success of the project.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of implementing complex R&D experiments by leading team members.
• Flexible with work schedule to meet critical project deadlines.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
• Ph.D. degree with equivalent experience in immunology, cell or cancer biology, molecular biology, or related field, with more than 5 years of relevant industry or post-doctoral experience in a laboratory setting.
• Expertise in cell culture and/or tissue culture is highly desired.
• Prior extensive assay design and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• United States (Required)
Enrich Therapeutics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.