Software Engineer (Job code: ECR-008)
Location: Branford, CT
Supporting software design and development of the product line, with a focus on performance and reliability requirements. Conduct feasibility studies and tests to improve the current design. Involve in all phases of development from initial concept to product. Present results and project assessments to senior management.
• Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the software for company-developed cell discovery platforms;
• Design the rich user interface according to the current software prototype. Need to keep OOD design in mind across all SDLC phases;
• Driving test planning and test case for all code written;
• Closely work with the R&D team to improve the functionality and stability of the software, fast turnaround for bug fixes;
• Document all software architecture during application development;
• Work independently and be flexible with schedule to accomplish goals within targeted timeframes;
• Have strong written and oral communicative skills, be able to perform data analysis, interpret results, write reports, and present results;
• Identify critical factors and steps for ongoing projects that impact the overall success of the project;
• Be detail-oriented, organized, and capable of implementing complex tasks and keeping good notes in written;
• Demonstrated "team player" with a quality orientation and interpersonal skills. Provide guidance, training, and supervising to junior staff;
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
BS, MS, or Ph.D degree in Computer Science with 3-6 years of professional experience in software development;
Excellent knowledge of Python. Knowledge of C++ is a plus;
Excellent knowledge of user interface design. QT application experience is preferred;
Experience with OpenCV library or other image processing libraries.;
Knowledge of deep learning/machine learning on image processing is a plus;
Working experience with interfacing hardware devices;
Skillful in OOD, data structures, algorithm design and software architecture;
Skilled in Git version control system;
Skilled in multi-threading, multi-processing, and socket programming.
Ability to work on multiple projects and all phases of SDLC;
Skilled in at least one software development methodology;
• United States (Required)
Enrich Therapeutics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.